A simple recipe the kids can help make in the kitchen and leftovers for their lunch boxes. Get creative and add your favourite veggies too!
- 2 cups potatoes, mashed
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¾ cup bacon bits
- 1 cup broccoli, roughly chopped 1cm
- ¼ cup spring onion, chopped 1cm
- Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Combine mashed potatoes, eggs, pesto, cheese, bacon bits, broccoli and spring onion.
- Season with pepper.
- Line a standard muffin tray and fill with 2 headed tablespoons into each cup.
- Sprinkle each cup with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
TIP: You could add spinach or corn or your family’s favourite vegies to change it up. Makes a great lunch box snack.
Thank you to WA POTATOES for this delicious family friendly recipe!
To try more of their potato recipes visit https://www.todatoes.com.au/